Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Toddler Hairdos

While growing up, I always loved to experiment with hair; either practicing on my mom's hair, my friend's hair, or whoever else would let me. I have sort of curly/wavy hair and had to learn how to style my hair as I cannot just leave it down and call it good. I always said that I would love to have a daughter so I could play with her hair. Well I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter with thick, curly mixed hair. I most definitely have to have a daily routine to care for her hair as it will be a disaster if I don't. I will do another post on taking care of mixed hair. I have discovered many cute ways to style her hair up and out of her face. Here are some of the pics. (Her hair is sort of hard to photograph because it is so dark).













No comments:

Post a Comment